Senior Python/Django Developer
About Tangent Solutions
We are growing, and we are growing fast. If you are looking to work on an array of mobile and web apps that span across different industries such as finance, retail, consumer, enterprise and entertainment, then you have come to right place.
We are looking for individuals that not only possess the technical skills of a rock star Tangeneer, but also the motivation to grow, build, and help lead an unstoppable team.
What we need you for
The Senior Developer will work with an agile team to develop, test and maintain front-end and back end applications. Should be a self-starter and be able to perform daily duties without day-to-day instructions. Is a leader in the design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product. Should be able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Is responsible for assessing and evaluating the quality of the software developed by the other developers.
Deliver a streamlined user experience while striving to develop a first-class codebase using Python best practices and implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform Test Driven development (TDD)
- Implement unit tests, E2E tests and integration tests
- Overall system and operation maintenance
- Python/Django application development of server-based components and web applications written in Python/Django
- Application integration with back-end systems.
- Creation of Microservices Application maintenance, support and performance monitoring.
- Ensure that the integrity and stability of systems and applications are upheld
- Help institutionalise software engineering best practices
You will need the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the development of Python/Django systems
- Linux, Docker and Docker Swarm experience is advantageous
Send us an email with your CV to email@example.com